Very rare and special!
For you consideration is a 1966 Shelby GT-350 “Carry Over”. History on these cars can be found via the link below. This car is documented in the SAAC registry. It is road worthy and rare. We recently showed it at the SAAC-44 event.
- #069 of 252
- Serial SFM6S096
- Chassis/Engine: Matching
- Delivered to Max Curtis INC, Lansing MI – 9.30.1965
- $3,547 invoice + $30 for Lemans Stripes + $40 for a rear seat + $ 64.75 Freight – $3681.75 Total price when new.
- 2nd place SAAC-15, 3rd place SAAC-19
- Ran the highspeed event at SAAC-19
- This car is for sale and in running & driving condition.
There is something that makes this car even rarer than the 69 of 252. Take a look at photo #2 with Carol Shelby’s autograph. It reads “#67069” Carol autographed the car in 2000 and wrote the wrong digits down. It should read “6S069”. This is something small but for sure something interesting!
Info on “Carry Over” cars:
1966 GT350 Carryover Cars