One Owner – Only 4389 Miles – Mustang Bullitt For Sale in Pittsburgh PA!
For your consideration could be one of the nicest 2008 Bullitt Mustangs on the market. You would be hard pressed another that is in such good shape in general, let alone one for sale. The car is basically brand new. With only 4389 babied adult owned miles, the car smells, looks and acts brand new. The subject vehicle has never seen weather and has been garage kept since it was purchased new. Only used on special occasions, this car has averaged only a few 100 miles annually. Even in the garage, this Bullitt always is covered.
The 2008 Mustang Bullitt is a follow up car to the 2001 Bullitt Mustang. Both of these cars are tributes to the 1968 Dark Highland Green GT390 Mustang driven by Steve McQueen in the movie Bullitt. The 2008 Bullitt was built on the S197 Platform which has proven to be one of the Mustangs most successful platforms to date. The car not only looks like the iconic ’68 movie car, it actually has tuned exhaust that sounds similar to the 390 FE engine.
This Bullitt is in perfect showroom condition. It has no modifications whatsoever and comes with all of the original items such as manual, window sticker, Bullitt authentication and paperwork.
Due to age, the car has just had new tires installed for driving safety. It also has a fresh oil change and PA Emissions & Safety inspection.
Bullitt #5238 of 5722 in 2008 was assembled at Auto Alliance International on 4.23.2008
Bullitt Exterior Specifications
- Highland Green
- Modified Badging With Unique Satin Finish And Bullitt Crosshair Medallion On Rear Decklid
- Fog Light-Less Grill With Chrome Bezel Installed To Have More Of The 1968 GT390 Look
- Modified 18-inch Micro Machined Euro-Flange Bullitt Wheels And Dark Gray Satin Finish w /Tri-Bar Pony Center Cap
- Unique 3.5-inch Stainless Steel Packed Exhaust Tips
- Painted Dark Gray Calipers
Bullitt Interior Specifications
- Aluminum Shifter Ball Unique To Bullitt
- Unique Aluminum I/P Finish Panels With Gunmetal Engine Turn Pattern
- Aluminum Accents: IUP Door Handles And Premier Trim Pedal Covers And Shifter Trim Ring
- Revised Cluster With Gunsight Graphics And Unique Font
- Shelby GT500-Style Sport Front Seats And Shelby GT500-Style Steering Wheel With Bullitt Logo
- Unique Aluminum Sill Plate (Scuff Plate) With Bullitt Logo
- Serialization Plate On Strut Tower Brace
Bullitt Drivetrain Specifications
- SOHC 4.6-liter V8, 3-valve; 315 horsepower; Increase From 300 Horsepower In The Standard GT
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission Only
- “Open-element” Cold Air Intake System & Hood Blanket With AIS Seal “Bullitt”
- Specific Engine Calibration
- Increased throttle response
- Dual Knock Strategy Allowing The Mustang To Run On Either Regular 87 Octane Or Premium 91 or 93 For Improved Performance
- Camshaft Timing Revision
- Rear Axle Ratio: 3.73 Standard
- Retuned Exhaust For Signature Bullitt Exhaust Sound
- RPM Redline Changed From 6250 RPM To 6500 RPM
Total Production Numbers
- 2008 Bullitt – Total: 5,772 (car #5,238)
Total Number Of ’08 & ’09 Bullitt’s Produced: 6624